For USDA Property Eligibility go to: https://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov
USDA Rural Housing (GRH) Loan Program is designed to assist borrowers in obtaining adequate but modest, safe and decent dwellings for their own use in rural areas. Loans are limited to borrowers with incomes that do not exceed state & local Rural Development (RD) median income limits and property designated as rural by RD.
Features & Benefits:
- No down payment required. Borrower can finance up to 100% of the appraised value.
- Low 30 year rates
- Flexible credit guidelines
- No maximum purchase limit, USDA Rural development program has no maximum purchase price limit.
Who is Eligible?
- Individuals or families who plan to occupy a home located in an eligible rural area as their primary residence may qualify for a USDA Rural Development home loan.
- A borrower must provide sufficient income and a credit history that indicates an ability to meet repayment obligations.
For more information on a USDA home loan please contact:
Call Klondike Mortgage, today – 541-593-2021