Klondike Mortgage – Home Loans for Bend, Sunriver, LaPine, Redmond… and all of Oregon
IT’S TIME TO REFINANCE…SUPER LOW RATES AVAILABLE FOR ALL CREDIT LEVELS, CALL KLONDIKE TODAY…541-593-2021
Klondike Mortgage has been your full service lender in Central Oregon since 2003. We are licensed in Oregon and are committed to provide you with the best home loan programs available. For quick home loan pre-approval click “Apply Online”.
Our Home Loan Lender Network, helps us find the perfect mortgage solutions for:
- First-Time Homebuyer Programs
- USDA / Exciting new pilot program for Manufactured Homes in Oregon, check out on USDA page.
- VA / Oregon Veteran Home Loans
- Manufactured – Many loan products
- Jumbo’s on Primary, 2nd homes, Investment
- Reverse Mortgage
- Non QM Products – Flexible Advantage loans down to 500 Fico
Whether you are in the market to purchase your first home, want to buy a vacation home or just want to refinance for a better rate, call Klondike Mortgage, today. We pride ourselves to have the most competitive rates, excellent loan consultants, and superior customer service. From our easy online mortgage application to seamless Lender underwriting and coordinated Escrow Closings, Klondike Mortgage is there for you. So what are you waiting for? Click on “Apply Online” and get started on buying your new home.
Apply online for a Superfast! Loan Pre-approval
Contact us Today: 541-593-2021 on any loan scenario, we are ready to help you with your home financing needs.
- Oregon Mortgage Broker License – ML2850
- NMLS #191378
- For the latest Market & Financial news click on the Mortgage News Tab.
- Ask about our Lender-Paid option to lower closing costs.
Online Application Tips:
- Complete a FULL 2 year residence history.
- Complete 2 FULL years of employment.
- Give Gross Income, before taxes.
- List bank account or gift money, with enough funds to close.
- Provide an explanation upfront for anything that needs special attention, ie recent divorce, bankruptcy, job change.
- The more information, the faster your home loan pre-approval.